Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Comic Day 10/03/07

Well, here's what I anticipate trying to pick up next time I'm able to swing by ye olde Comic Shoppe. I'd be a bit more specific, but I have no clue what the rest of my work schedule looks like. I'm hoping to pick them up tomorrow.

DETECTIVE COMICS #837 $2.99
GREEN LANTERN CORPS #16 $2.99
NIGHTWING #137 $2.99
TALES OF THE SINESTRO CORPS CYBORG SUPERMAN #1 $2.99

SUPER VILLAIN TEAM UP MODOKS 11 #4 (OF 5) $2.99
UNCANNY X-MEN #491 $2.99

Holy light week, Batman.

And incidentally... what's up with Cyborg Superman? The guy's been around for years now, and DC Editorial hasn't been able to come up with a better name for him? I'll admit, Hank Henshaw isn't really fear-inspiring... and it doesn't immediately hearken back to the Reign of the Supermen... but at least it's a bit more accurate, isn't it?

No comments: