Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Comic Day 12/05/07

Well, another week inevitably rolls around with another set of new comics to buy. Though honestly, this week's looking a bit thinner than usual. On the DC side, we've got:

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #15
JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #11
ROBIN #169 (GHUL)


Marvel's looking a little better though.

ANNIHILATION CONQUEST #2 (OF 6)
AVENGERS INITIATIVE ANNUAL #1 SII
THE ORDER #5
UNCANNY X-MEN #493 MC
WORLD WAR HULK AFTERSMASH WWH
X-MEN DIE BY THE SWORD #4 (OF 5)


I've been a fan of the Avengers Initiative comic, so I'm looking forward to that title's annual. Matt Fraction's The Order has been refreshing, probably because almost all of the characters are completely new additions to the Marvel Universe.

Annihilation Conquest is holding up alright through the two minis I read (Wraith and Quasar) and the first issue's keeping me for the second. World War Hulk was a great read, so Aftersmash is a no-brainer for me.

Now if I can only keep myself away from the back-issues of Marvel Team-Up, I ought to be alright.

No comments: